2017 U.S-NIGERIA LEGISLATIVE AND EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP FORUMNIGERIA REVITALIZATION INITIATIVE: GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP FOR EFFECTIVE DEVELOPMENT
WORKSHOP|STUDYTOUR EXHIBITIONS|AWARDS DINNER
The ability to create an enabling environment for economic growth is fundamental to development and sustainability of any democracy. To understand the present, one must first take a look back at the past. The U.S-Nigeria relations was first established when Nigerian Prime Minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa addressed the U.S Congress, July 25, 1961. Therefore, our goal is to improve U.S relations by exploring the political economic & policymaking process for mutual prosperity and cooperation.
To build cross-sector development collaborations, between private and public sector in government and business enterprises of Nigeria and the United States, by encouraging trade policies and best practice sharing, to propel economic growth, maximise investment opportunities, remove constraints and recommend strategies, for sustainable development policies and programmes, in critical sectors of Nigeria’s economy, through cultural diplomacy.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE FORUM?
To enhance public and private sector involvement in promoting community development, economic diversification initiatives, small and medium enterprises for economic growth and revitalisation by creating an enabling environment for investment, and capacity building with the goal of promoting regional security, energy, parliamentary diplomacy, foreign policies, trade relations and philanthropic initiatives through cultural diplomacy.
- Reviewing Regulatory Policy for effective governance, transparency, economic growth and development
- The African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) Prospering together through small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) civil society organizations and diaspora
- The Future of Aviation and Commerce in Emerging Regional and Global Threats
- Using Arts, Music and Culture to Stimulate Economic Development Initiatives
- Evaluating Regional Effects of Terrorism and Conflict on Agricultural Development
- Analyzing the Challenges and Opportunities in Energy, Power, Works & Infrastructure
- Nigeria’s Anti Corruption Legal Framework and its Effect on Economic Development
- Improving Health and Educational systems for Job Creation and Community Capacity Development
- The Role of Government in Good Governance, Poverty Alleviation & Social Welfare
- Implementing cost effective technologies for efficient processes and productivity in public and private sectors
AREAS OF SECTORS
- Aviation & Transportation
- Finance & Banking
- Trade & Investment
- Environmental industry
- Culture, Tourism & Hospitality
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The 2017 U.S-Nigeria Legislative and Executive Leadership is the most anticipated event of the year, showcasing exhibitions, business-to-business match making and awards celebration of Africa’s influences on global economy entertainment and cultures to benefit charity causes, research and education, while creating an interactive environment for effective policy discussions, exchange of expertise, innovative idea sharing and knowledge where we facilitate one on one customised meetings in an ambient environment to build new connections and long lasting business relationships.
WHO WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE?
- Decision makers, business, state and legislative leaders
- Foreign High-ranking government and public officials, dignitaries and celebrities
- Chief executives of state, federal and local government, agencies, companies, enterprises, foundations, private and public sectors
- Investors group, international development partners and business experts
- Senior leadership or representatives of foreign diplomatic corps, chambers of commerce, organisations, associations, institutions of higher learning and corporate law firms
Opportunity to interact and connect with foreign public officials, diplomats, legislative, judiciary, executives of federal, state, and local government, decision makers, CEO’s of leading international companies, multilateral development institutions, non-governmental organisations, associations, private and public sectors
Build business relationship with top-level executives of International Investment bodies, leading companies and multilateral finance institutions.
Explore the U.S public and private sectors in government and business enterprises, including, EB-5 Program
Exhibition opportunities for primary, secondary & tertiary sectors of organisations, government & business enterprises to showcase their services, products or investment incentives
Speak in high-level networking session or make presentations to an audience comprising prestigious international experts, industry colleagues, key decision makers, group investors, government organisations, public and private sectors.
Matching of investors with project promoters, entrepreneurs and stakeholders with potential signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs).
Participate in roundtable Discussions, where delegates will engage in substantive exchanges, plenary sessions, presentations, panel discussions, B2B meetings, investors and entrepreneurs round table dialogue.