- Lt. Governor Boyd Kevin Rutherford of Maryland State – Outstanding Leadership Impact
- Hon. Evelyn Oboro Omavowan – Outstanding House of Representatives Member of The Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Sen. Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President – Outstanding Senator of The Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Chris Kehinde Nwandu, Publisher and Editor in Chief CKN News – Outstanding Online Media Personality
- Sia Finoh, CEO, Education for Africa – Outstanding African Diaspora Women in Leadership
- Sade Oshinubi Esq. UPAC, Chairwoman – Outstanding African Diaspora Women in Leadership
- Hon. Mildred Crump, Council President, Newark, New Jersey
- Mayor Ras J. Baraka, Newark, New Jersey
- Sir Emeka Offor, Chairman Chrome Group
- Barrister Oladipo Okpeseyi, Senior Advocate of Nigeria and Chairman, Island Club, Nigeria
- Mr. Rob Brunner, VP Arik Airlines, USA
- Chief Edem Duke, former Hon. Minister of Culture Tourism and National Orientation, Abuja
- Mayor, Kasim Reed Atlanta, GA
- HON. ARC. Micheal Oziegbe Onoleme, former Minister of Works, AbujaAmbassador Geoffrey Teneilabe, former Amb. /Consul General, Nigeria Consulate of Atlanta, GA
- Ambassador Andrew Young, Former Mayor, Atlanta GA
For more info visit; http://www.facegloballeadership.org |
INVITATION – SAVE THE DATE – MAY 11, 2017
1:30PM – 4:OOPM
GALLUP WORLD POLL INVITES YOU TO THE WASHINGTON D.C.
To Attend Click: RSVP to Gallup World Poll
VENUE: Gallup Headquarters
901 F St., NW Washington, DC 20006
(corner 9th & F, enter from 9th St)Source: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/INVITATION-GALLUP-WORLD-POLL—Ambassador-Robin-Sanders.html?soid=1118783240226&aid=uwq5R1WKVX8
Oil prices in Nigeria have fallen below 55% since September 2014, impacting public sector spending. However, infrastructure development is critical to the growth of the economy. The GDP indicator, indicates the non-oil sector has been the main driver of growth with services-oriented economy, such as retail, wholesale trade, real estate, information and communication.
The fall in oil prices has created investment opportunity in other sectors, like agriculture, mining and manufacturing. Particularly, in the export sector, leveraging on Nigerian Maritime Industry in the following areas.
Governance issues remains a huge challenge within the Nigerian Ports sector about delays in getting their goods moved through the ports but the latest funding boost from the federal government could change the growth prospects for this sector.
For more information about Maritime Investment opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FACE is a not-for-profit organization that supports African Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Professionals representing over 60,000 African Immigrant Communities in the United States. Our goal is to encourage policies and practices that promotes sustainable socioeconomic development, and youth empowerment programmes by creating awareness to make available the necessary infrastructures for the development, and maintenance of viable primary, secondary, and tertiary sectors in Africa, and the African Diaspora.
Culture Ambassador, Princess Asha Okojie, CPC, CAHIIM, CEO of AfriQtalk Consult, and Founder of FACE USA has been nominated among the distinguished elites of professionals, and personalities to receive the most prestigious IIM Africa Honorary Fellow Awards from Institute of Information Management. Scheduled to hold on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at the University of Lagos.
The unique award, is specially reserved for personalities who have distinguished themselves in the society through service, selflessness and other peculiar contributions through which the lives of many have been affected positively.
Some of this year’s inductees are; Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II) – The Ooni of Ife, Alhaji Lai Mohammed – Minister of Information and Culture, Mandy Olowu – President/Founder, Hope Ambassadors and Childcare Organization, Prof. Ibrahim Garba – Vice-Chancellor, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Engr. Aliyu Aziz Abubakar, Director General/CEO- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Mr. Nsebong Akpabio, Mon Amipr Assistant Corps Marshal Zonal Commanding Officer, Zone RS2 Federal Road Safety Corps, Amb. Toye Okanlawon- Chairman & Chief Executive – Fountain Bleau Global Consulting.
Past inductees, include; Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, Oba Dr. Olusanya Adegboye the Olowu-of-Owu Kingdom, HE Bar. Babatunde Fashola, HE Sen. Ibikunle Amosun, HE Dr. Rabiu Kwankwanso, HE Godswill Akpabio, HE Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Mr. Labaran Maku to name just a few.
IIM-Africa “Fellow of the Institute of Information Management (FIIM)” award has also, been conferred on a good number of dignitaries within and outside of the country since inception for exemplary performance and achievements over the years in the Industry and the society.
For more information visit http://www.iim-africa.org/.