From generating excitement in the media to creative branding leveraging, we extend beyond promotions of ethnic communities to developing mutually beneficial relationships. AfriQtalk collaborates with institutions, corporations, social and cultural organizations for media partnership. We have strategic alliance with radio and TV stations.
We’re affiliated with companies, having more than 55 years of combined experience in the field of publishing, publicity, and promotions. We also, provide free media consultancy, and work with freelancers.
AfriQtalk is simply a market place for the delivery of products, goods, services and referrals, aimed to serve the interest of Africans, and Africans in the Diasporas. We professionally represent each of our clients, catering to their needs in the areas of;
- Leadership Exchange and Workshop
- Legislative Consulting, Research and Drafting
- Business and Content Development
- Trade and Investment Promotions
- Advertising. Publishing & Marketing
- Multimedia Services, including Social Media & Website Management
- Public Relations & Branding
- Fundraiser & Corporate Sponsorship
- Corporate Event Management
- Product Placement, including EPK, Music & Movie Distribution
- Speakers, Artists and Celebrity Booking for Occasions, Events and Conferences
We can deliver international indigenous band group, musicians, dancers, comedians, DJ’s and MC’s, to any type of event, incorporating any style of event setting or music, specifically African entertainment.
For a free S.W.O.T analysis to help guide you to make the right choice, contact us today by filling out your information below. A representative will call to offer creative assistance for your next event or business transaction.